Public Marina at Sunset Bay Resort (Emma Lake)
Sunset Bay Resort Emma Lake is approximately 2 hours from Saskatoon Sask. Head north on Hwy # 11 to Prince Albert, Sask. Heading north from Prince Albert on Hwy #2, you will turn west on Hwy #263 this is the "Scenic Route to The Prince Albert Nation Park." Sunset Bay Resort is approximately 8 km from this turn which is Christopher Lake. We are situated on the south end of Emma Lake. Sunset Bay Resort is 50 km east of the Prince Albert National Park.
This full-service marina includes:
- Premium fuel for vehicle, ATV, water craft and snowmobiles, open daily and year round
- Docking with room for 54 watercraft, seasonal and short term, rates available.
- Launching - a nominal fee for this service, assistance is given in launch and loading of the watercraft.
- Rentals available by the 1/2 hour, hour or daily with canoe, aqua-bike, kayak, wind rider and wind surfboards
- Confectionary with a full range of treats, bagged ice, cold refreshments, soft ice cream, 24 flavours of hard ice cream, slushies, banana splits, sundae, floats, popcorn and also a variety healthy munchies.
- Fireworks with an array of different style, sizes, prices for the special occasion or celebration.
- PlayaSol and Frontrunner Footwear retail clothing, footwear and accessories. Open end of June to September long weekend.
- Fishing off the dock is one of the most popular activities at the marina.